Nmrv Worm Gear Box with Flange and Electric Motor
NMRV 571-150 worm gear box with flange and electric motor
NMRV+NMRV Double Stage Arrangement Reduction Gear Box
RV Series Worm Gearbox
worm speed reducer
nmrv worm gear motor
Including RV / NMRV / NRV.
Main Characteristic of RV Series Worm Gearbox
RV series worm gear reducer is a new-generation product developed by CHINAMFG on the basis of perfecting WJ series products with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad.
1. High-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and non-rusting.
2. Large in output torque.
3. Smooth running and low noise,durable in dreadful conditions.
4. High radiation efficiency.
5. Good-looking appearance, durable in service life and small volume.
6. Suitable for omnibearing installation.
Main Materials of RV Series Worm Gearbox
1. Housing: die-cast aluminum alloy(frame size: 571 to 090), cast iron(frame size: 110 to 150).
2. Worm: 20Crm, carbonization quencher heat treatment makes the surface hardness of worm gears up to 56-62 HRX, retain carbonization layer’s thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
3. Worm Wheel: wearable stannum bronze alloy.
|When working, great load capacity, stable running, low noise with high efficiency.
|Gear Box’s Usage Field
|7.5-100, the double gearbox is more
|Blue, Silver or as customers’ need
|Iron or Aluminium
|Carton with Plywood Case or as clients’ requirement
|For various mortor or double input/output shafts can be equipped
Packing & Delivery:
Our company :
AOKMAN was founded in 1982, which has more than 36 years in R & D and manufacturing of gearboxes, gears, shaft, motor and spare parts.
We can offer the proper solution for uncountable applications. Our products are widely used in the ranges of metallurgical, steel, mining, pulp and paper, sugar and alcohol market and various other types of machines with a strong presence in the international market.
AOKMAN has become a reliable supplier, able to supply high quality gearboxes.With 36 years experience, we assure you the utmost reliability and security for both product and services.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,
P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more
than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
Welcome you contace me if you are interested in our product.
Our team will support any need you might have.
|Motor, Machinery, Industry
|Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-09-23